3D-Artist at Atomic Gear
Atomic Gear is a small independent developer, currently consisting out of a programmer and a sound designer.
We’re looking for a 3D-Artist with decent 2D / texturing skills for our next game, which is currently in the pre-production stage. It will be an anime themed / styled sci-fi game, where you take control of a spacecraft in a top-down view to destroy your enemies, fight bosses, buy new ships, weapons you can upgrade and advance in an interesting Story. We aim for a release on mobile devices (Android, iOS) and PC (Steam, Desura).
– Good 3D/2D art skills, especially in creating anime styled and low poly assets (sci-fi/high-tech/mecha/modern)
– Animation skills (mainly mechanical objects like ship parts etc.)
– High motivation and enough time to timely finish the required assets
– Capable of drawing of 2D characters and concept arts (avatars, backgrounds etc.)
– Capable of creating steampunk 3D/2D assets
Your job will be:
– Create all types of 3D and 2D assets (environments, characters, objects etc.)
Compensations will be negotiated before getting accepted into the shortlist (profit share, per model basis or fixed amount *after release*, etc.)
Send us a mail with some samples/references of your previous work at job.applications [at] atomic-gear [dot] net